Tuesday, November 21, 2006

a day late & a dollar short

So, I know I said I would post yesterday... but yesterday was just insane. So was today, actually.

Anyway, more to the point.
More random things about me? I think that is the point.

I currently have two jobs and little free time and I never have any money. Imagine that... I thought with two jobs and no free time to spend it... but it still seems to go somewhere.

I'm terrible with budgeting and money. I barely make it. I need to marry someone who's good at that sort of thing. I'm good at hostessing and social things.

I'm really tired and I need to do laundry... which I probably won't do tonight... but i only work four hours and my 2nd job tomorrow and then I'm going to look at apartments.

Also, I have a hot date for new year's. w00t.

KC

No comments: